Is it possible that Neo4j is not installed properly.
Because I probably Uninstalled neo4j and still server starts properly.
But server shows TransactionFailureException when saving object.

* I already have graph.db file, And I have some entries in it.
* When I run neo4jTemplate.count() it returns count of the objects.
* but when I save an object it shows TransactionFailureException and count
still remains same.
* code structure is as above

Can you check what problem this might be?
How do i check if Neo4j is installed properly?

OS Version:- Linux ip-172-30-1-76 4.1.10-17.31.amzn1.x86_64 #1 SMP Sat Oct
24 01:31:37 UTC 2015 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux