Hi Eswar,

The document Michael referenced explains how to deploy Neo4j inside
GeoServer. It will appear as an additional data source (or data store)
inside GeoServer and can be used for that. The Neo4j instance running
inside GeoServer will then be an embedded instance. If you wish to include
your own code inside that plugin, you would need to build the GeoServer
plugin yourself. The current plugin is a collection of classes including
neo4j, spatial and their dependencies. If you wish to connect to that Neo4j
from a separate process, you might need to do more work to enable either
the neo4j shell or the REST interface. Others have blogged or SO'd on that
subject.

Regards, Craig