Thanks Michael. I also thought about disk performance after I sent the
email but is good to have a confirmation that is unrelated to
community/enterprise edition. Still, apart from the import tool, I will
appreciate if you could clarify me what does it mean that the community
edition "scales up to 4 cores"? Having more than 4 cores just doesn't help
to the community edition or it could actually yield a worse performance?
What about available memory? more is always expected to be better?

Regards,