Hi,
    I have a number of syslogs of the format <date> <pc> <Failed Password>
<username> <ip address>.I am trying to insert them into a Neo4j 3.0.2
community edition graph. PC and IP may be repeated so i first create a node
with unique id for the particular syslog then match and try to get the
other nodes if they exist or else i create nodes and assign relationships
between the nodes based on the information in the log i parse. I am using
the python based transactions to insert stuff into the graph. Can you point
me to the doc where batch insertion APIs are explained. Thought
transactions would do that with regards to the python driver.