Can you share your queries and the output of ":schema" ?

You'd do he tx batching in python.

You should also use params

You could also do it like this (send in a list of 10k dicts  as parameter
rows)

MERGE (log:Syslog {id:{log_id})
UNWIND {rows} as row
CREATE (log)-[:CONTAINS]->(l:Line {logline:row.line_no, time:
row.timestamp}
MERGE (u:User {id:row.user})
CREATE (l)-[:USER]->(u)
etc.