On 1/4/02 5:04 PM, "Kevin Brosius" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What does the test app do there?  'man dga' describes how to use it,
> it's very basic, just use 'q' to end.  Type a few keys, see if the
> screen changes color, hit 'b' for a quick benchmark.
>
> (I routinely build X on my 300 Mhz AMD system, so I can understand your
> pain ;-) )

It returns an error reporting that DGA is not supported on this screen.

I'll go through the tribulations of getting 4.1 installed again (I'm running
3.3.6 now since I needed to use Vmware for a few things) - if folks on the
list think they can get me to the point where DGA is working again.  I'm
game :)

Brice
--
WebProjkt, Inc.