I must apologize. I admit that I was overly rude, but I mean as James Holden
has indicated, that was practically flamebait. And frankly I was digging
through my laptop (which is the same model BTW) to help this person out,
thinking that they're running XFree86, and then got very frustrated to find
out that this person's question has absolutely nothing to do with this
mailing list.
Windows drivers are not terribly hard to find, and frankly, if Windows NT
doesn't have the driver, an update or slight search on google would yield
the result. Not to mention to know how to subscribe ot htis mailing list
would require to go through the site itself and it's pretty apparent that it
has nothing to do with Windows NT.
As to possible help to the original question, here's a link that may help
http://www.menk.com/dod_license/dell_driver_issue.html
and I swear that it's on the first page on a google search using the string
"windows NT dell latitude xpi driver", and adding to that, dell itself does
have the driver.
If the manufacturer has the driver, why subscribe to a mailing list that
completely has nothing to do with it?
Anyways, again, I must apologise to whoever that was offended (i know it's
more than one) and I have a couple of frustrating on my mind recently and
I'm very sorry if I hurt someone's feelings. But I couldn't help doubting
the reason why someone looking the Windows driver would travel all the way
here and subscribe and ask such a question while Dell already has the
drivers.

Benton Lam
aka Calyth