Thanks dave,
I actually posted a thread a little while back, my original plan was
to use some kind of bakelite radio, but I just had no luck finding a
cheap one in the US, then LaingT emailed me suggesting the air
cylinder. Personally, I like the air cylinder idea a lot better, it's
also a lot more unique and original IMO. The radio thing has been done
pretty often. Plus, metal and glass is a really great combination.
Will