You can move the anode mid pulls to the collector side of the MPSA92
anode drivers. That way it should not dim the tubes.

Yes, the mid-pull resistors draw extra current. Maybe another entry in
the 'disadvantage' column of multiplexed vs direct drive.

BTW, this scheme works on leakage problems thru two actions: (1) The
mid-pulls drag the nixie to an area where it won't ionize, so even if
you have a leaky transistor, it won't get past the tube. And (2) Those
resistors also add a extra current path, where the leaked current can
flow. Say you have 100uA of leakage current. That dropped across a
220K resistor is only 22V. Not enough to ionize a tube, and that's if
all of it goes thru the resistor. If any tries to start leaking thru
the tube, the drop is even less. That last part is just a mental
exercise, since the current won't go thru a tube under ionizing
potential.