It looks to me like the HV5812 is really designed to be a HV source driver
(Like for VFD's?), whereas the HV5522 is a sink driver. (Disclaimer: I know
nothing about these chips apart from what I've gleaned of the datasheets in
a handful of minutes.) :D

Sure, Jens. I'll email you directly with the postage/paypal information.

-Adam

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 1:32 PM, jb-electronics <webmas...@jb-electronics.de