Hi Dieter,

I used them in one project as a minor component. They were OK, but
rather variable. I did not see flickering, but problems with the glow
sometimes moving around slowly within the tube and sometimes getting
fixed in odd places. Changing the current didn't help much, merely
altered the size/intensity of the glow.

It helps to get the polarity right (per discussion in other thread),
but some IN-3 would just never behave well for me.

Cheers,

Jon.

So now I am sure: these won't sit in the CD47 colon tubes.
Thank you very much!
Dieter