Hi Frank,

thanks, how did you do it? I measured and it is -19.5mV. This is freaky.

OK, but now I am confused. Why does this offset occur, and how can I resolve this issue? It might be due to an input impedance of the ADC that is too low, so that it loads the circuit when actually nothing should happen, right?

I could probably subtract the 19.5mV manually in software, but there should be some way to do this externally?

Jens