On 4/11/11 10:33 AM, Daniel McDonald wrote:
I have a Monroe 620 Calculator that I bought a long time ago, intending
at the time to use its Nixie tubes for some other project, and I am now
questioning the wisdom of that train of thought.

It's got 13 tubes in it, I think all of them work. According to Rick
Bensene, they are "JPC B-5755's (clones of Burroughs parts of the same
part number)". But now it has some sentimental value to me as a unit
which might outweigh the value to me of the individual tubes.

Those tubes are similar to the B5866, which I have a few hundred of.

Keep the calculator intact!

--
David Forbes, Tucson AZ