Hi,

this seems a rather high quantity, I think. I know there are several people here who could afford to purchase larger quantities of these tubes at these prices, but if there was a steady supply this would not be necessary, because you could always buy more on demand.

Additionally, I think the 60-80mm series would be much more tempting, especially top view Nixie tubes which are very rare at these digit heights.

Jens