Wow, thank you for the headache so early in the morning!  I got my one tube
circuit working, but going to a much larger uC, and more tubes, more noise
is bound to come up, so now that I know how to decouple with caps, I'll be
sure to add them.  Thank you all.
Such a great group.  I hope you all know how sincerely I appreciate the
help.  I'm in love with glowing glass, and I'm in love with arcane
technology.  Without you guys, I'd still be trying to figure out power
supplies, and binary decoding.

Shane

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 9:14 AM, jb-electronics <webmas...@jb-electronics.de