Hello, this is my first post, encouraged by JohnK.
I have four Z302C dekatrons, used and in imperfect original boxes. I
also have the bezels. (They were used in a short lived project in the
early sixties as a drag racing timer) I removed them from the project
and put them back in their boxes and left them in storage in my
parents home. Now they need a new home with some one who will value
them or use them. Location Sydney Australia.
Picture at http://www.groveoz.info/dekatron/Z302C.jpg