Of course there are many in this group, including myself, who would
love to have one of those tubes. In all fairness, you should probably
place them on eBay, and then issue a 'shameless plug' (FS:) here. If
there any individuals that should get preference, I believe it would
be those who have on-line exhibits. My personal preference would be
Dieter:

http://www.tube-tester.com/sites/nixie/trade10-dekatron.htm

He takes excellent photos, and is technically competent enough, to get
one going and document his findings. At the very least, you could loan
one to him until he's done evaluating it. Contact him to see if he's
interested. He's married now, so things are sorta under new
management.

I would also mentioned the "Ohio Boys" (Vintage Technology
Association), but they seem to already have one, and have done a
pretty thorough investigation on this little tube:

http://www.decadecounter.com/vta/articleview.php?item=830

I'm still a little partial to Dieter's site presentation, though.