> Oh, and off topic; why do I keep getting an error while trying to post
> a message with a link incluced? That's why I had to chop it with
> spaces like that. I noticed everyone else posting normally with links,
> so am I doing something wrong?

Google groups doesn't like Imageshack.

I've noticed this  in the past, since I have an Imageshack account. I
use it mostly to reference images in my eBay listings, and it worked
back when we were at Yahoo. Don't have the problem with Wordpress,
Skydrive, or Flickr.

I mentioned it a couple of days ago, but it got no traction:

http://groups.google.com/group/neonixie-l/browse_thread/thread/2f344a6886f3297f