From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Adam Jacobs
Sent: donderdag 12 januari 2012 19:01
To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] clock kits

That is a nicely executed acrylic box case, Nick. Acrylic boxes are my goto
cheap case of choice (because I live near Tap Plastics and can have one made
for less than $5). They are more transparent than glass, so any adhesive
becomes visible. Mine are much less clean than Nick's.   (.. and yes, I know
about your famous aversion to box cases, Mike. :D )

-Adam