On 12-01-12 04:33 PM, Adam Jacobs wrote:
I'll try it. :) Thanks.

On 1/12/2012 1:31 PM, Tidak Ada wrote:
If you say for waht purpose, you will probably get a (not to great,
but sufficiƫnt) amount at the pharmacist (not the one in the WallMart

Reminds me of a story I heard once of a Military cadett group going down to the states to give a marching demonstraion in Upper New york state. The next day was a cold morning so they wanted some Either to start their bus for the trip home. BUT you need a prescription to buy Either. Apparently they went all over town to find a Doctor who was willing to write a prescription for a bus.

--
Charles MacDonald                 Stittsville Ontario
cm...@zeusprune.ca              Just Beyond the Fringe