Hi David,

I'm looking to offer the kit for $75 + $10 s/h within the U.S. It will
be a project offered on Kickstarter. If you like, I'll put you on my
list of people to notify.

There is are very few 16 segment nixies, one of the only ones I know
of is the B7971 (15 segment), which is rare and expensive (~$80 - $100
per tube, but others on this list probably have an idea of the exact
price.) My clock isn't designed for nixies ... nixies require
different drivers and a high voltage power supply, and of course have
a different part footprint.

If you want a nice looking 16 or 14 segment display, I suggest looking
into VFD displays, either the IV-17 or IV-21 or similar. For a VFD
display you also need a very different power source. Numitrons are
easy because they run on 4.5VDC and can be driven with a standard
constant-current LED driver. VFDs require a supply that can output
both filament and anode voltages.

Hope that helps,
Sean