Absolutely wonderful!

Is the lisajours system based on the analogue one published in the
60-70s book "Electronic Circuits Manual" by John Markus or is it your
own software/hardware design? (it doesn't look like the analogue
design is stuffed inside the case)

I'd love to build your clock - please say that you will make an
affordable kit....

What more have you got hidden in your drawers that is equally
wonderful as this clock? Now that the YouTube age is here there might
be more to show from your drawers!?

During my studies in the mid 80's we made a similar clock in a course
about VLIW processors (Very Large Instruction Word) where we also used
lisajours to display the numbers on an oscilloscope screen. I remember
that debugging the code for the lisajours on a processor that we had
designed ourselves took many more hours than we thought at first, it
actually took months, this as we had to write the code for all of the
maths formulas, and debugging those were not easy. We also thought
about doing the same clock on the "one instruction" processor design
but we did not have time to finish it during the course.

/Martin