Many manufacturers write that you will have to contact them for the
special curves you need when you are going to multiplex their Nixies
since they do not usually print that information in the databooks.

These sheets show you that the Nixie will have an increased turn-on
voltage corresponding to the increased current when run in switched
mode. This is the same as when a neon voltage stabilizer tube is used,
the voltage increases somewhat when the current increases, you can
check the OB2 voltage regulator tube for instance.

The curves for most Nixies when used in multiplexed mode are not
linear so if you can't find those curves you'll have to make the
measurements yourself and take into account the spread between
different Nixies to draw the curve. Some of these special curves have
a voltage span of approximately 10-30V for a certain current through
the Nixie, so there is an upper and a lower limit for the turn-on
voltage corresponding to the current used.

This book: http://www.oldtimeradio.de/BU7908.php "Electronica 171 -
Elektronische Anzeigebauelemente" by Winfired Müller contains a few of
these curves for the ZM-series of Nixies.

/Martin