I can smell a misunderstanding here (from my side, that is).

What are you trying to achieve? I just read your previous posts, it
seems like you're after 2mA average current per tube, so your power
supply should be able to deliver 12mA in total.

I assume the anodes from the 2 tubes go through 1 resistor to the 200V
supply (2 anodes share 1 resistor).

The peak current for 2 tubes should be 6mA * (33.3 / 26.7) = 7.5mA

With 60V across the resistor, you would then need 8k resistors.

However, it is probably a bit less, maybe more like 6.8k as the
voltage is probably less than 60V.

I really liked the spiderweb, that was not a joke, I think it looks
good.

Michel