To: "neonixie-l" <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2012 8:40 PM
Subject: [neonixie-l] Re: Nixie watch prototype in ABS with key parts

I plan to make more prototypes myself in a while. I have an Ultimaker 3D
printer kit in a box waiting for me to assemble it, after I get caught
up on shipping product to waiting customers.

--
David Forbes, Tucson AZ

If you're planning to make prototypes soon, then why the rush to have
this one printed, throw some parts in there and quickly post some
pictures? I didn't see your pictures yesterday, but I just realized it
is quite surprising they were posted not long after I posted mine on
facebook. Is that a coincidence or are the two linked together?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nixie-Watch/146174782160870

If you're wondering if my case is printed, no it's not. It's made of
aluminium screwed onto a stainless steel base. I used high grade
etching primer before coating it with US Army olive drab color that
meets FS595 specifications.

Michel