Hi Danill,

You are genuine designer ;-)

i would be very grateful for a sample of Kovar wire! I could provide a role
of stainless steel foil, 0.1mm thick, 316L type - low carbon. It could be
used for making the cathodes by photo-etching. I am expecting a package
from USA, I couldn't find a producer in Europe..

Do You have any pages showing experiments?

I will send a link to Weston's book tomorrow, I haven't finished the
changes yet..

Tank You!

Dalibor