There are so many people around trying to make their own Nixie tubes, if I were you I would just wait a year or so and then benefit from the "Neonixie-family" discount...

Only kidding, but I am curious how far along you other guys are on making tubes.

Jens

Wow,
His auction ended with a buy now and immediately relisted. A couple of times. So fast that it doesn't even show in his selling history. At only $26.50 per tube, I am even tempted to get screwed on that one. Ok, maybe not.
Michail