I am hoping someone here might be able to steer me to the right product. I
am putting together another Sven! clock kit and it uses the Standard ZM
series like the  Z570M or the Tesla ZM1082T.
I want to use and have ordered the Telefunken ZM1212 tubes (awesome looking
tubes) Pic here:
http://static.twm-kd.com/twm-uploads/300px-ZM1210-operating_edit24.jpg for
the next clock. The issue that I have is that the pin out on these is
almost a mirror of the other tubes, so i have to cross over most of the
leads to make this happen.What I am looking for is a clear insulating
product like a heat shrink tubing to keep the leads from touching and yet
let the LED floor lighting show through properly. I am open to any ideas
you guys might have on this?

Thanks in advance

Keith