Thanks for the timely explanation of your process, I was just about to head down this road of printing my first single sided boards at home. Any recommendations for a first timer? I do have a laserjet 4 already. :) (and a somewhat newer laser printer as well). I have experience in film developing, so I imagine that parts of this process may be similar. I'm hoping that if I do mostly surface mount, I can avoid the majority of the drilling. Is that correct?

-Adam