I'm not going to spit at you Ray, because I did in the end receive the kits
I ordered - but well over a year late, by which time they were no use to
me. I don't see anyone stepping up to buy the design, though. The processor
is obsolete, and some of the other parts are pretty much unobtainable now.
The PCB design is nothing to be proud of, either. As someone else
suggested, if you want the design to live on, then put it on the web as
open source. That's the eventual resting place of many old designs and they
do live on, maintained out of sentiment by groups of enthusiasts. If you
really want to be a hero, publish the designs for your original FLW, the
one that used counters and diodes. I promise you THAT one would live
forever.