Given this extra information, your multiplexed design makes sense. As long as
you keep the Nixies physically distant from the amp input signals and tubes,
and give yourself the option of steel shielding if needed, you should be OK
with the Tayloredge supply and multiplexing.

David Forbes
http://www.cathodecorner.com/