They exist and they glow nice! ;-)
(attached)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: MichaelB
  To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 4:57 AM
  Subject: [neonixie-l] NL7094 is a myth!

  OK, so this hobby has been an obsession of mine for about 8 years now (no
where near as long as many on this forum), but I have YET to see a 7094
available, anywhere! All the other rare Nixie's pop up from time to time, CD
47, F9020AA, etc., but never the Burroughs 7094, that I have seen. Is it that
there weren't that many of these manufactured or is somebody hoarding these
monsters? Any thoughts from the old nixie-salts who MUST have seen some of
these out there in the past? And I swear..they don't exist!!