...bit more on this - many years ago I went a bit mad and bought a large
quantity of tubes, many in big batches where there might have been a tube
or two of interest.

I bought one batch simply because I saw "NIB 7094s" mentioned in the list -
turned out they weren't quite what I expected - they were not "National" or
"Burroughs", they were "RCA". Odd, I thought... bought the lot at auction
for just a few pounds...

When the boxes arrived, turned out that they were not nixies at all, but
beam tetrodes - rather cool looking ones at that -
http://www.mif.pg.gda.pl/homepages/frank/sheets/079/7/7094.pdf - Turns out
they are quite a desirable RF and audio tube...

Moral: Be careful when buying "Blind" - you may well not get what you were
expecting.

If anyone wants, I'll photo the three variants together - Burroughs,
National and... the RCAs !