Great Question! I Also Wondered About Such A Thing.

On 5/7/2013 4:54 AM, Terry S wrote:
What Prompts A Person To Capitaize The First Letter Of Each Word They
Write?

On May 7, 4:06 am, pewter <ke...@briston-norfolk.co.uk> wrote:
Has Anyone Had Any Experience And/Or Can Offer Help Regarding Getting Case
Parts Cut, From Perspex. I Assume This Is Done Via A Laser And There Are
Various Companies Listed. Thing Is I Have No Idea Of Costs And I Would Only
Want A Few. Don't Really Want To Make A Fool Of Myself Contacting A Company
That Expects A Multi Thousand Pound Order. Any Idea Of Costs If Such A Company
Exists. I Am Making A Few Clocks, Got Pcb's Made Reasonably, Now Want Cases.