Hi Alex,

I think it will actually be something with settings of the firewall on
your server. The server doesnt respond to ping, from my IP and even
not from my server that is in a big czech telehouse.

however, I checked your site from the proxy and there is plenty good
information!

I was just reading about sputtering two days ago, (Weston, 1968),
there were mentioned some experiments for measuring the deposit
thickness, have You already read it?

Bye!

Dalibor

Dalibor Farny