I should have thought of a deadline for this contest so here goes.

I think 8 AM Eastern Standard Time on this coming Thursday Dec 12th would
be a good deadline for turning in ideas. Votes would be taken till
Midnight Thursday. (In case of a tie, I will flip a coin.) I get off work
Friday morning and if we have a winner selected the night before I can
mail the tubes out on Friday.  Hopefully they can arrive before Christmas.
                                                        Tim Laing