On the test equipment, most of it is either on shelves or fairly easy to
get to.  I can power most of it up but have to get a long extension cord
to do so. A lot of this stuff is heavy so pulling it out to plug in is a
bit of a chore as well.
  I am working this weekend, off Monday morning. My lair is not well
heated and we are supposed to hit 40 year records for the lows on
Monday/Tuesday. (I am in NW Ohio) Go to www.weather.com and enter 45801
for the zip to see what we are going to get.  It is windy and we are
supposed to get several inches of snow on Sunday as well. My area may
drop below freezing.  So the long and short of it is, weather permitting
I will get some pictures :-)
  It really disturbs me that I can't find the IFF unit. Maybe the
demolition charges took care of it!  I would have sworn I knew right
where it was...
                                                        Tim L.