I have several different plasma globes of different designs. Two of them
have clear glass and do have a white and distinctly green glow. One I
bought at Walmart on clearance, it is not a ball but more of a low dome.
The other is a Radio Shack  Realistic Lightning Fury. These are not common
on E-bay but there is one up for bid right now.  Auction 171211843616 not
my auction, don't know the seller.  The seller says white but when it is
turned down to give the softer display there is a lot of green.  I will
try to get some pictures.  Often times these are hard to photograph and
have the colors come out as seen by the eyeball.  Do some searches on gas
fills for plasma globes. I remember reading about how to get the different
colors. It has been several years since I read about the gasses.
                                                     Tim Laing