Hi All,

Just assembling a clock, and I have an intermittent nixie tube ( Rodan
GR116's ) that flickers and will not stay on. However just touching the
tube with a finger makes it work so assume it is some strange capacitive
effect.
I am not over driving the tube ( 170v ) and a 10K anode resistor - altering
these + / - 10% does not really improve things.
I have several of these tubes, half work fine and other half all have this
strange effect of working when touched. I know all the tubes are 'ok' as
they came from a frequency counter that I powered up and saw them all
working before I carefully removed the tubes.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Cheers,
Paul