I know. Its just that it popped out, when I went to eBay, yesterday. They
want over $400, for a pair of relatively small speakers, that can't
possibly have sound to match that price !

I attend the annual CES show in Las Vegas regularly. I use to visit the
"high end"/audiophile rooms. A lot of the products are pure "snake oil".
But some of the speakers had cabinetry, that were done by master wood
workers. Even if the speakers inside are just crappy pieces of cardboard,
with two wires sticking out. They were asking as much as $30,000 a piece
(not "a pair") for some. A few seemed even worth it, just for the quality
of the wood work !

These "eBay" speakers ... eh