> For A-101's I use 0.093" crimp-style connector socket pins (they cost about
> $0.10 US from digikey, part #A14097-ND). After soldering wire to the
> crimp-pin, I cover with heat-shrink tubing. It's very solid. Also works for
> IN-1's, though I advise using a better tube.

On a related note, does anybody have part numbers for pins that can be used to
mount nixies like IN-12 and IN-18? I mean the through-hole kind, so if you
solder them into your PCB, the other ends form a kind of a socket.

These sometimes appear on eBay, but in small quantities and with uncomfortably
high prices. I tried looking around, but navigating the world of through-hole
pins is an excercise in frustration.

--J.