Hi
sorry for opening an old post (2012?) but I couldn't see any others and
didn't think it with opening a new thread.
I'm not the smartest hobby electronics person but I do enjoy tinkering : )
I have been building one of these to add to my small (so far) collection of
nixie clocks etc.

I have the main pcb finished and need to mount the sensor to it's pcb.
Because it is smd I want to use the 'heated skillet and solder paste'
method but I am not sure which way to orientate the chip to the board.

Can anyone advise please particularly if they have a photo of one?  I
consider myself to be Kinesthetic as I learn and understand better by
watching rather than reading or hearing hence the photo would be good.

Thanks in anticipation
John