From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
Sent:Tue, 15 Jul 2014 06:36:39 -0700
Subject:Re: [neonixie-l] Sperry radar clock now working!

 The 900 Hz noise of which Morris is mentioning is 'most likely' being

 caused by physical vibration of the lamination's within one or more
of
 the transformers, and there is not much that can be done about it, if
 am correct. But I'll wait and see along with the rest of us as to
what
 Morris has to say about it. Ira.

 On 7/15/2014 6:21 AM, Oscilloclock wrote:
 > Morris that is truly awesome. I admit to having no clue how this
could work after all, and to having to go back and re-read your "Saga
of the Sperry part 3" article - and I suspect I'll do so several times
more before I "get it"!

 > Would a simple noise-canceling unit tuned to the transformer
frequency help to reduce the noise?