The solder flux won't do anything untoward in my experience. I still have
amplifiers I put together over 25 years ago without cleaning the flux off
them and they work fine...if it bothers you so much, take the tubes out and
the PCB from the case and get an old toothbrush, some isopropyl alcohol and
gently scrub the stuff away and wash with fresh isopropyl alcohol
afterwards. It'll take a few go's to get it nice and clean.