On Friday, 26 December 2014 14:32:40 UTC, Nixcited delighted wrote:

> Really lovely Nick. Impressive dovetailing.
>
> I am sure Minnie loves it and you in equal measure. I am not sure she is
> quite so keen about the Quad electrostatics I dumped in your kitchen. Is
> there any room left in your kitchen for food or cooking? I'd suggest with
> all those volts you don't put the neon M on top of the fish tank and anyway
> that is where the cat sits.
>
> Thanks for all your work behind the scenes in recent years, keeping this
> group under control,

It was your idea, John - as you know, I was a bit lost for ideas after
coming across the stash of letters... it is a bit BIG and a bit BRIGHT but
at least the brightness issue can be easily dealt with. I'm right chuffed
as Minnie loves the quirkiness of it...

The cats seem to sense the HV - they stay away - I tried to take a close up
photo but the electronic transformer drives phones and cameras completely
nuts...

The Quads are lovely and are now out of the kitchen on the first floor -
they will get a LOT of TLC in the new year, be assured!

Here's to lots more neon (and other) projects!