Oops, I oversaw John's mail...

eric

  _____

From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Nick
Sent: vrijdag 26 december 2014 15:45
To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Neon Xmas present...

On Friday, 26 December 2014 14:32:40 UTC, Nixcited delighted wrote:

Really lovely Nick. Impressive dovetailing.

I am sure Minnie loves it and you in equal measure. I am not sure she is
quite so keen about the Quad electrostatics I dumped in your kitchen. Is
there any room left in your kitchen for food or cooking? I'd suggest with
all those volts you don't put the neon M on top of the fish tank and anyway
that is where the cat sits.

Thanks for all your work behind the scenes in recent years, keeping this
group under control,

It was your idea, John - as you know, I was a bit lost for ideas after
coming across the stash of letters... it is a bit BIG and a bit BRIGHT but
at least the brightness issue can be easily dealt with. I'm right chuffed as
Minnie loves the quirkiness of it...

The cats seem to sense the HV - they stay away - I tried to take a close up
photo but the electronic transformer drives phones and cameras completely
nuts...

The Quads are lovely and are now out of the kitchen on the first floor -
they will get a LOT of TLC in the new year, be assured!

Here's to lots more neon (and other) projects!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/9f044b0f-9027-44c3-97f8-e250ef8
51871%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/9f044b0f-9027-44c3-97f8-e250ef
851871%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> .