From: Nick
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 11:31 AM
To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: [neonixie-l] What did you build over the holidays?

Well.. I built the "Letter/Box" piece detailed elsewhere and am now going on
some proper neon sign making courses.

What's everyone else been up to - I can't believe that with over 700 members,
no-one has built a project or had an idea that is worth the envy of the rest of
us!

Come on, then - what have you all been up to?

Nick