That behaviour in a NE5532 is not normal at all. If you have an
oscilloscope available you should check what is happening, either HF
oscillation, a defective solder injecting signal from a nearby transmitter,
or even a PSU regulator that is oscillating in HF too and passing through
the bypass capacitors. Also check your layout and distance of the
decoupling caps to the IC. You should check too for (lack of) ground loops.