I know this sounds crazy, because it is.  It is a long story but I really
need to find a Jeff Thomas Nixichron that I could purchase.  If there is
someone out there who is willing to part with a working Nixichron in decent
shape, it would be very special.  I am willing to pay a fair price if
someone would consider my plea.  If you can help, please call me at
847-634-3439.  Thank You, Gary