In the middle of October, I send a little parcel to our friend Dieter (
http://www.tube-tester.com/sites/nixie/nixie-tubes.htm). As of a couple of
days ago, he emails me about the tracking number. I'm guessing he hasn't
received it yet. If you've read my past posts on this topic, you'll note
that delays to Germany (from the US) are frequent. I know from shipments to
England and France, that it takes less than a week to get to Europe. If I
was in Germany, I'd rattle the cage of my Postal officials. Maybe Customs.
They are obviously keeping it in some warehouse, before clearing it.

Maybe somebody in France, Belgium, or the Netherlands could act as an agent
and hold on to the parcel. The German client can then take a long weekend
trip, to go an retrieve it ? Maybe they don't pass parcels from another
Euro country thru Customs ?

I ship parcels to all over the world (Europe, Asia, South America,
Australia). The only time I've lost one, was to the inner bowels of
Thailand (not a big city like Bangkok).